Friday, November 19, 2010

While we are on the subject of denim.......

 
my coveted denim collection.

This is a partial shot of the denim currently in my closet. As you can see I am a denim junkie. Each piece has it's own unique personality and sends off it's own particular vibe. I am covered on the basics, skinny jeans in dark denim, vintage wash, black, a pair with zippers and a cropped version. Jeggings in a similar color assortment but the army green is a favorite. Boyfriend jeans, washed out and dark denim, with holes, with out holes, lt. weight denim, heavy denim, extra big and baggy and not so big and baggy.  There are classic straight leg and rolled cuff Levis, denim trousers from Madewell, super flares from Jbrand, "sexy city jeans" to wear at night, denim for flats, denim for heels and the list goes on and on..... 
I have my favorite brands but I am not a denim snob. I will wear ANY pair that looks good on my not so small fashionista body whether it be from Barney's or Urban, Nordstrom or Loheman's. So, when I tell you that I have found my new FAVORITE pair of jeans, I hope that I have convinced you to take note.



No comments:

Post a Comment